EASY TURKEY BOLOGNESE
Homemade comfort food at its best!
Upgrade your pasta night with this simple recipe that yields a ton of flavor! This Turkey Bolognese sauce can be served with any type of pasta, so grab a pack of your favorite and get cooking!
1 pound ground turkey
1/4 cup Secolari Basil Olive Oil
1 package of pasta (your choice)
1 large carrot, grated
2 onions, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
10 small tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar of choice
1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1. In a large sauce pan add the Basil Olive Oil, carrot, onion, and garlic; bring to a gentle simmer. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir in the chopped parsley, plus salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Add into mix the ground turkey, and continue to stir and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
- 4. Cut tomatoes in half and add into sauce mix with 1 tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar, and simmer for another 20 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, prepare pasta of choice to desired doneness.
- 6. Once drained, transfer pasta to serving dish or individual plates and top with bolognese sauce and parmesan cheese.
- 7. Enjoy!