Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena- 18 Years Aged Italian Balsamic Vinegar
Our Italian balsamic vinegar is imported directly from Modena, Italy and properly aged over 18 years in oak, ash or cherry barrels. Authentic balsamic vinegar is aged in small wooden barrels for a long time.
Make sure of the age before buying any Modena Balsamic Vinegar because ageing is the key to determine the taste and flavor. Order Now and Taste The Difference!
How is Modena Balsamic Vinegar Made Of?
The Balsamic Vinegar produced either in Modena or Reggio Emilia, Italy. Only Lambrusco or Trebbiano grapes are used to make this type of vinegar and the procedure of making takes years.
By aging and boiling the grape juice in wooden barrels, and moving year after year the unique flavor is developed. The whole process ranges from 12 years((red label) to 18 years(silver label) to 25 years(gold label) and the vinegar becomes richer, concentrated, syrupy as it ages. The different producer uses different combinations of ingredients that gives a different aroma of the final product. This is how each producer or family hold their secrets and produce distinct flavor and quality.
- Properly aged at least 18 years in oak, ash or cherry barrels.
- A rich, smooth, deep, and velvety taste.
- Award winning balsamic vinegar
- Italian balsamic vinegar is made from Trebbiano or Lambrusco grapes and originate from Modena, Italy.
- Our Balsamic Vinegar of Modena are created on small family-owned, California farms. Carefully selected, hand-picked fruits, herbs or vegetables.