Balsamic di Modena- 18 Years Aged Italian Balsamic Vinegar
Our Italian balsamic vinegar is imported directly from Modena, Italy and properly aged over 18 years in oak, ash or cherry barrels. Authentic balsamic vinegar is aged in small wooden barrels for a long time.
Make sure of the age before buying any Modena Balsamic Vinegar because ageing is the key to determine the taste and flavor. Order Now and Taste The Difference!
- Properly aged at least 18 years in oak, ash or cherry barrels.
- A rich, smooth, deep, and velvety taste.
- Award winning balsamic vinegar
- Italian balsamic vinegars are made from Trebbiano or Lambrusco grapes and originate from Modena, Italy.
- Our Balsamic Vinegar of Modena are created on small family-owned, California farms. Carefully selected, hand-picked fruits, herbs or vegetables.