Balsamic Roasted New Potatoesadmin
A unique comfort roasted potatoes dish made with a good quality olive oil and a thick balsamic. The balsamic and fresh herbs gives this recipe a memorable flavor. It’s perfect to accompany a roasted beef, pork, chicken, or turkey. A no-fuss side to prepare and serve for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or a special dinner. Chef Alba
Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes
- 2 pounds small new pototaes washed, quartered or halved
- 1/4 cup Secolari Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 2 tbsps chopped onion
- 2 tsps roughly chopped rosemary
- 2 tsps roughly chopped thyme
- 1 to taste Secolari Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
- 1 to taste black pepper
- 4-5 tbsps Secolari Traditional Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rub with oil and season the bottom of an 9 X 12 baking pan.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl; add the oil, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix the potatoes well. Bake the potatoes about 15-20 minutes or until slightly tender. Stir once after 10 minutes of cooking.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over potatoes, season with salt and pepper and return to oven for an additional 5-7 minutes. Serve warm with an extra drizzle of olive oil and balsamic.