Grilled Fish Spiedini (Skewers)admin
Fish Spiedini (skewers in Italian) is a versatile dish prepared in a short time, perfect for a summer outdoor party. There are several kinds of spiedini that can satisfy all types of palates such as fish, vegetables, meats, poultry, cheese, and even fruit. Grilled Fish Spiedini can be served as a delicious appetizer or a main course. It is grilled with small pieces of fish and wild-caught shrimp. A drizzle of viscous balsamic vinegar will complete this dish. Chef Alba
Grilled Fish Spiedini
- 8 ounces salmon fillet cut into cubes
- 8 ounces sword fish cut into cubes
- 12 large wild-caught shrimp shelled
- 1 to taste freshly ground black pepper thinly sliced rounds
- 1 to taste Secolari Wild Porcini Sea Salt
- 6 Tbsps Secolari Basil Olive Oil divided
- 3 Tbsps minced fresh dill
- 4 Tbsps Secolari Tuscan Herb Balsamic
- Cut all the fish in the same size cubes. Add 4 tablespoons olive oil, cubed fish and shrimp in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place on skewers alternating fish and shrimp.
- Heat a stove top grill or outdoor grill to medium heat. Place each skewers on hot grill and grill until the shrimp turns pink and the fish is slightly golden. Do not overcook the fish or it will dry out. Place on a platter.
- In a bowl add the minced dill and herb balsamic together. Drizzle on top of each spiedini while still warm.