Honey Dew and Crispy Prosciuttoadmin
During the summer season we generally look for simple and fresh recipes to make. Join us while we create fresh dishes prepared quickly with the freshest ingredients including Secolari oils, balsamic and delicious sea salt. Here are some appetizing recipes we will be making especially suited for a hot summer such as Honey Dew and Crispy Prosciutto, Shrimp with Fresh Oranges and white Wine, and Wild Nutted Rice.
Honey Dew and Crispy Prosciutto
- 1 small ripe honeydew melon cut in small cubes
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 pound Prosciutto di Parma sliced paper thin
- Place the proscitto in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until Prosciutto is just crispy, turning only once. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, add the ingredients for the dressing, except the arugula. Whisk well to combine. Arrange the melon on a platter. Top with arugula, drizzle with the viniaigrette, and the Gorgonzola and crumble the Prosciutto on top. Serve immediately.