Mexican Cilantro Lime ChickenMartina Crocker
Simple, fresh, and delicious, this Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken packs a zesty punch. Boneless skinless chicken breasts are covered in a light and flavorful marinade, with garlic, fresh cilantro, and lime. Cooking chicken on the grill is one of the best ways to bring out flavors. Try this recipe with your favorite toppings in a bowl or taco style. Perfect for the summer! Chef Ravi
Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast diced
- 4 tbsps Secolari Cilantro Olive Oil divided
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 4-5 tbsps fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 1½ tsps minced garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
Taco Toppings to select from:
- Fiesta Corn
- Cooked black beans
- Salsa or Pico de gallo
- chopped onions
- Roasted Pepitas
- Fresh Jalapenos
- Fresh Avocado
- In a large bowl, combine chicken pieces, 2 tbsp. Secolari Cilantro Olive Oil, garlic, lime juice, honey, and salt; mix until well combined.
- Allow chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Brush olive oil on stove top grill or drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil on a skillet.
- Heat to medium-high heat; add marinated chicken to hot pan. Cook until the chicken is mostly golden and completely cooked through. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
- Transfer and divide chicken into small bowls. Add your favorite toppings.