Parmesan Crusted Chickenadmin
You will absolutely love this parmesan crunchy crusted Chicken recipe. It is quick and easy to prepare, a recipe that the little ones will enjoy making and eating. Have fun making this dish, one of the best Italian and international chicken entrée. Chef Wecker
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast pounded evenly
- 1 to taste Secolari Fleur de Sel Sea Salt
- 1 to taste black pepper
- 2 large eggs llightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian or panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced italian parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 - 1 tsp red pepper flakes (chili flakes) optional
- 3-4 tbsps Secolari Mantequilla Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsps Secolari Espresso Balsamic optional
- Pound out chicken breasts until they are 1/4 inch thick using a meat tenderizer. Sprinkle each side with Secolari Fleur de Sel Sea Salt and pepper; set aside.
- Whisk together eggs in a shallow glass baking dish and set aside.
- In a second shallow baking dish, mix together panko, parmesan, parsley, garlic and chili flakes.
- Working one breast at a time, lightly dip the chicken into the eggs and then press both sides firmly into the parmesan panko mixture so that the chicken is completely coated in cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the Secolari Mantequilla Olive Oil in a non-stick pan over medium high heat. Sauté until chicken is golden brown and firm to the touch, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with additional marinara sauce or a thick balsamic.