Recipe: Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin@secolariadmin
Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Recipe
A Stellar Twenty Minute Meal!
It may be summertime, but we thoroughly believe that maple is delicious in any season! Our Maple Balsamic and Maple Apple Jam are star players in this easy, twenty minute recipe. You can marinate the tenderloin a day in advance if you like, but the recipe works as long as it gets a good coating.
Give it a try!
- 1/4 cup Secolari Maple Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Secolari Maple Apple Jam
- 1 tablespoon Secolari Honey Mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (adjust to taste)
- 2 whole cloves of garlic
- 1 pork tenderloin, 1½ – 2 lb
1. Whisk all the marinade ingredients (everything but the pork) together, reserving about ¼ cup of it for the glaze. Pour it into a large ziplock bag and add tenderloin.
2. Roll the tenderloin all around until it has the marinade coating it.
3. In a large skillet over medium/medium-high heat, add a small drizzle of olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the tenderloin to the skillet in its whole form, browning it on all sides. Note: if the tenderloin doesn’t quite fit in the skillet, cut into two pieces to brown.
4. Once the tenderloin is browned, remove it from the skillet and slice into 1″ thick medallions.
5. Lower the heat to medium and return the medallions to the skillet, cooking about 1½ minutes per side.
6. Remove the medallions from the skillet and pour in the reserved ¼ cup of marinade, cooking over low-medium heat about 5 minutes or until it reduces.
7. Brush the sauce over the top of cooked medallions.