Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Potatoesadmin
This is a favorite recipe for pork tenderloin that always comes out great and very tender, and the whole family will love. By adding the roasted fingerling potatoes you don’t have to make any side dishes. Chef Wecker
Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2-3 tbsps Secolari Rosemary Olive Oil for the potatoes
- 1 to taste Secolari Fleur de Sel Sea Salt
- 1 to taste white pepper
- 2 pears diced
- 2 shallots diced
- 2 tbsps Secolari Rosemary Olive Oil for the pears and shallots
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2-3 tbsps Secolari Passion Pear Balsamic
- 1-2 tsps Secolari Chardonnay Mustard
- 1 1/2 -2 pounds pork tenderloin cut in to medallions
- all purpose flour for dredging
- 3-4 tbsps Secolari Rosemary Olive Oil for the pork medalions
- Blanch the fingerling potatoes until knife tender, slice in half lengthwise and toss in Secolari Rosemary Olive Oil and add a pinch of fleur de sel, white pepper. Roast on a baking sheet on a 400°F pre-heated oven. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sauté the pears and shallots in the marinade of Secolari Rosemary Olive Oil until caramelized, add 1 T flour and mix with a wooden spoon for 1 minute then add the wine and Secolari Passion Pear Balsamic vinegar, stir, let simmer for 2 minutes, add the Secolari Chardonnay Mustard, let simmer for 2 more minutes, then serve.
- Pound the medallions of pork evenly in between two sheets of plastic wrap, and lightly flour and sauté in Secolari Rosemary Olive Oil until lightly browned or about 2 minutes, then flip and sauté for two more minutes, put on a warm plate, top with sauce, and serve.