When it comes to cooking with olive oils, there’s so many health benefits of using olive oils in your recipes. Cooking with extra virgin olive oil is perfectly safe. But look at the COOC seal before buying any extra virgin olive oils.
Uses of Olive Oil
There are many different ways you can use olive oils. Some are-
- Over Salad or Salad Dressings
- Marinades or Sauces
- For Meat, Fish, and Vegetables
- For Flavor
- On Pastas
- Baking and
- so on
Health Benefits of Using Olive Oil in Your Recipes
- Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat and helps to lower your total cholesterol and LDL (the bad) cholesterol levels
- Contains vitamin E, carotenoids and phenolic compounds, all of which are powerful antioxidants.
- Prevent high blood pressure
- Prevent you from depression
- Olive oil intake may have a positive effect on bone density
- Could lower the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Extra virgin olive oil reduces inflammation.