Recipe: Tuna Poke Bowl@secolari
Tuna Poke Bowl Recipe
If you’re looking for a simple and refreshing recipe, this is it!
Our Garlic Olive Oil is light and fresh with the taste of freshly minced garlic cloves, and it adds a wonderful depth to any dish. For a delicious meal, we recommend this Secolari Tuna Poke Bowl – perfect for a busy evening!
- 1 pound fresh Tuna
- 3 tablespoons Secolari Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Secolari Pear Ginger Wasabi Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon Secolari Thai Ginger Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Secolari Peppercorn & Green Tea Seasoning
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 inch fresh Ginger, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
Cut tuna into small bite-sized pieces and place in a ziploc bag. In a small bowl whisk together the Garlic Olive Oil, Pear Ginger Wasabi Balsamic Vinegar, Thai Ginger Sea Salt, Peppercorn & Green Tea Seasoning, garlic, and ginger. Pour whisked marinade into the ziploc bag and make sure all of the tuna gets coated in the mixture. Place the bag in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 – 45 minutes. Open bag and use tongs to place the tuna onto serving dish. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, and enjoy!