Watermelon Salad & Citrus Basil Dressing@secolariadmin
Watermelon Salad with Citrus Basil Dressing
Flavor your week with this refreshing recipe!
Our Lime Olive Oil, pressed with fresh citrus, adds a bright and beautiful flavor to any dish. Plum Basil Balsamic is an invigorating elixir made with Santa Rosa plums, Sweet Italian Basil, and Opal Basil, all joined in a sweet and tangy Balsamic. Rich in flavor, our Plum Basil Balsamic elevates any dish to gourmet status!
For a delicious (and easy!) summer meal, we recommend this Secolari Watermelon Salad with Citrus Basil Dressing – perfect for picnics and busy weeks alike!
Citrus Basil Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Secolari Lime Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Secolari Plum Basil Balsamic
- 10-12 Basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Key Lime, Habanero, or Premium Honey
- Salad Ingredients
- 1/2 a small seedless watermelon, balled or cut into small pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb. strawberries or raspberries, sliced
- Crushed pistachios (optional)
1. Blend dressing ingredients, and once emulsified, toss with assembled salad ingredients.